lunes, 30 de marzo de 2009


Fabian Pospiech
Instrument: GuitarsDay of birth: August 11.Place of residence: Near heidelbergJob: Musician, salesman for guitarsHobbie: Midnattsol, Respawn inc., R:I:PVices: Whiskey cola, beer and pizzaMusical background: Sleepwalker (r.i.p), TTBB 60s Style music (r.i.p)R:I:P (metal), Midnattsol (metal), Respawn inc. (metal)Equipment: Fernandes Revolver LTD, Fernandes Vortex Deluxe, Fernandes Vortex ElitePeavey 6505+, Marshall JCM800 Cabs, ISP Decimator, Digitech Hardwire Overdrive, Nobels Delay, Korg Tuner, Boss ME50, AKG WMS40 pro, Dava&Dunlop Jazz3 Picks, Pyramid Strings.Preparation for a show: Stretching my neck a litte and a small warmup fort he fingers.What is your biggest joy when playing live: Well, music’s my life and the stage is my living room.First Record you bought: Whitesnake - Slip of the tongue (LP)Deep Purple - Best of Deep Purple (CD)All time Top 5 Albums: Pantera - Cowboys From HellMegadeth - Cowntdown ExtinctionParadise Lost GothicMetallica - Master Of PuppetsMachine Head - The BlackeningCurrent Top 5 Albums: Machine Head - The BlackeningSlipknot - All Hope Is GonePantera - Far Beyond DrivenTexas Hippie Coalition As I lay Dying - An Ocean Between UsBest attended concert: GURD - WieslochFavorite drink: Water, beer, whiskey colaFavorite food: Pizza, Pasta Favorite book: Dalai Lama – book of humanityFavorite movie/ TV show: The CrowPhilosophy of life/ Slogan/ Statement:There’s always a light at the end of the tunnel tunnelPlace you would like to visit: Kanada, USAFavoured season: SummerLife´s dream: I already live my dream with my job and my bands

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario